But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Children are precious in God's eyes and certainly are precious here at Faith Baptist Church. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive, safe and caring ministry to these precious little people as well as their parents. Through the classes and activities offered at Faith, children of all ages participate in learning, live out their faith, experience acceptance and enjoy themselves.
Faith Baptist Church desires to come alongside you as a parent, assisting your children as they discover the bright hope and future we have in Jesus Christ. Realizing the great potential God has placed in each child, we desire, through the relevant teaching of God's Word, and a Godly loving example, to help your child mature in and live their faith.
Our current children's ministry opportunities:
- Sunday school classes for all ages and grades (Sunday mornings at 9:45)
- Junior church for all ages and grades (Sunday mornings at 11:00)
- Children's Bible class during our teen and adult small groups (Wednesday evenings at 7:00)
- Summer camps (contact us for more information)
- Vacation Bible School (contact us for more information)